Dr. Adam Deutsch, MD, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in New York, New York. He attended and graduated from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University in 1992, having over 27 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including Hospital For Special Surgery, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Staten Island University Hospital. Dr. Adam Deutsch also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Hemant Patel Md Pc, Manuel Velazquez Md Pc, Park Avenue Cardiology Pc. Dr. Adam Deutsch accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
- A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461, 1992
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Internal Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Staten Island University Hospital
- Internal Medicine
Special areas of practice expertise
Showing up-to the five most recent reviews.