Profile ID: 8367
7489 N University Drive, Tamarac, FL 33321
No insurances listed.
Pediatricians specialize in providing care for children from birth through childhood. Pediatrics covers a wide array of health services, from preventative care to diagnosing and treating various diseases and illnesses. A doctor of pediatrics understands the unique characteristics of children and accounts for them in their treatment.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. Graduated with High Honors as a Four Year Scholar, University of Florida
- Doctor of Medicine. Graduated with Honors, University of Florida
- Pediatric Residency - St. Louis Children's Hospital, Washington University
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Member Board of Trustees Northwest Medical Center
- Past Chief of Pediatrics Northwest Medical Center
- Past Vice Chief of Pediatrics Northwest Medical Center
- Professor of Pediatrics Nova Southeastern University (past)
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics Florida Atlantic University
Special areas of practice expertise