Dr. Albert Nayeri, MD, is a Cardiac Electrophysiology specialist in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida. He attended and graduated from State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse in 2004, having over 15 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiac Electrophysiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Westside Regional Medical Center, Broward Health Medical Center, North Shore Medical Center, Northwest Medical Center, St Joseph's Hospital Health Center. Dr. Albert Nayeri accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
No insurances listed.
- Broward Health Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Special areas of practice expertise