Alfredo Cartaya, M.D.Emergency Medicine
Dr. Alfredo Cartaya, MD, is an Emergency Medicine specialist in DeFuniak Springs, Florida. He attended and graduated from University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine in 1970, having over 49 years of diverse experience, especially in Emergency Medicine. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Healthmark Regional Medical Center. Dr. Alfredo Cartaya also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Healthmark Of Walton Inc.. Dr. Alfredo Cartaya may accept Medicare Assignment. Call (850) 951-4556 to request Dr. Alfredo Cartaya the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Are you Alfredo Cartaya?Claim Your Profile
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
4415 U S Hwy 331 S, Defuniak Springs, FL 32435
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190, 1970
- Univ Fl Coll Med/Pensacola, Pediatrics; Univ Hosp & Clinics, Pediatrics
- Healthmark Regional Medical Center
- Emergency Medicine; Pediatrics
Special areas of practice expertise
Our Patient Concierge Team Can Help You:
- Find a Doctor Near You
- Connect you to a Local Doctor's Office
- Set Up Your Secure Patient Profile