Dr. Alphonse Pecoraro, MD, is a General Surgery specialist in Cocoa Beach, Florida. He attended and graduated from Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School in 1992, having over 27 years of diverse experience, especially in General Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Holmes Regional Medical Center, Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne, Viera Hospital, Cape Canaveral Hospital, Wuesthoff Medical Center Rockledge. Dr. Alphonse Pecoraro also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Health First Physicians Inc. Dr. Alphonse Pecoraro may accept Medicare Assignment.
No insurances listed.
- Umdnj - New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103, 1992
- Nyu Hospitals Center, General Surgery
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Viera Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
- Wuesthoff Medical Center Rockledge
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Special areas of practice expertise