Dr. Andrew Star, MD, is an Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He attended and graduated from Northwestern University Medical School in 1982, having over 37 years of diverse experience, especially in Orthopedic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Abington Memorial Hospital, Doylestown Hospital, Grand View Hospital, Lansdale Hospital, Bucks County Specialty Hospital. Dr. Andrew Star also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Reconstructive Orthopaedic Associates Ii, P.C. Dr. Andrew Star accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 20 2400 Maryland Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Adult reconstructive orthopaedic surgery
- Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611, 1982
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Orthopedic Surgery
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
- Lansdale Hospital
- Bucks County Specialty Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise