Dr. Andrew Bruce Campbell Jr., MD, is a Diagnostic Radiology specialist in Miami, Florida. He attended and graduated from Cornell University Medical College in 1980, having over 39 years of diverse experience, especially in Diagnostic Radiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Reeves County Hospital District, York Hospital, Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford Div, Natchez Regional Medical Center, Bigfork Valley Hospital. Dr. Andrew Bruce Campbell also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Virtual Radiologic Professionals Llc. Dr. Andrew Bruce Campbell accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Dr. Andrew Bruce Campbell at 5812 Sw34Th St to request Dr. Andrew Bruce Campbell the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Call 888-303-7829 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
#377 151 Ne 16th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Diagnostic radiology
- Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021, 1980
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatric Radiology; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Diagnostic Radiology; Childrens Hosp-Oakland, Pediatrics
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Reeves County Hospital District
- York Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford Div
- Natchez Regional Medical Center
- Bigfork Valley Hospital
- Diagnostic Radiology; Pediatrics
Special areas of practice expertise