Dr. Shahnaz Fatteh, MD, is an Allergy/Immunology specialist in Pembroke Pines, Florida. She attended and graduated from Medical College Of Georgia in 1991, having over 28 years of diverse experience, especially in Allergy/Immunology. Dr. Shahnaz Fatteh also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including American Medicine, Inc. Dr. Shahnaz Fatteh accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (954) 723-0334 to request Dr. Shahnaz Fatteh the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Call (954)-723-0334 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Asthma, Allergy Care Center of Florida 817 S University Dr. Ste 106, Plantation, FL 33324
- Fellowship specialty training at The New York Hospital, Cornell University
- Emory University in Atlanta, GA
- Internal medicine residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital - University of Miami, in Miami, FL
- Broward Health Medical Center
- Memorial Miramar Hospital
- Memorial West Hospital
- Memorial Pembroke Hospital
- Joe DiMaggio Childrens Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Hospital
- Allergy & Immunology
- President of South Florida American Medical Women's Association
- Regional Executive Fundraiser for National AMWA
- Indian Physicians of Florida - Secretary and Former Treasurer
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
Special areas of practice expertise
Dr. Fatteh specializes in all areas of Asthma and Allergy with a particular focus on Asthma, Chronic Sinusitis, Food Allergies, Eczema, and also Immune Deficiencies.