Profile ID: 45924
No insurances listed.
Radiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging procedures such as X-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imagining (MRI), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and ultrasound.
A subspecialty of radiology focusing on the diagnosis and characterization of abnormalities of the central and peripheral nervous system, spine, and head and neck using neuroimaging techniques. Medical issues utilizing neuroradiology include arteriovenous malformations, tumors, aneurysms, and strokes.
- Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129, 1992
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Neuroradiology; Allegheny Univ Hosps, Diagnostic Radiology; Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Neuroradiology, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD
- Calhoun-Liberty Hospital Inc
- Doctor's Memorial Hospital Inc
- Madison County Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital And Manor
- Diagnostic Radiology
Special areas of practice expertise