Dr. Arnoldo Ghitis, MD,PHD, is an Interventional Cardiology specialist in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1975, having over 44 years of diverse experience, especially in Interventional Cardiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Memorial Hospital Pembroke, North Shore Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital, Westside Regional Medical Center. Dr. Arnoldo Ghitis also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Matthew L Carr Md Pa. Dr. Arnoldo Ghitis accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
No insurances listed.
- Univ Del Valle, Div Of Cien De La Salud, Cali, Colombia, 1982
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Interventional Cardiology; Univ Hosps & Clinics, Cardiovascular Diseases; Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Internal Medicine; St Luke'S Hosp, Internal Medicine
- North Shore Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Plantation General Hospital
- Internal Medicine
Special areas of practice expertise