Dr. Jackson completed her medical education at Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2008. With a focus on Obstetrics & Gynecology, she currently practices in Melbourne, FL, as well as 13 other well-established locations.
No insurances listed.
- Doctor of Medicine - Medical School Wayne State University School of Medicine - Detroit , MI 2004 – 2010
- Residency Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn , MI 2010 – 2014
- Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center Melbourne, Florida
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Fellow
Special areas of practice expertise
Menstrual Pain Infertility Child Birth Pelvic Exam Birth Control C-section Women's Health Pap Smear Menopause Pregnancy Hot Flashes