Dr. Daniel Friedman, MD, is a Cardiac Electrophysiology specialist in Bradenton, Florida. He attended and graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 2001, having over 18 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiac Electrophysiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Blake Medical Center, Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Dr. Daniel Friedman also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Manatee Cardiology Associates Llc, Manatee Memorial Hospital Lp. Dr. Daniel Friedman accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
316 Manatee Ave W, Bradenton, FL 34205
- Internal Medicine
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, 1993, 2017
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Blake Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise