Dr. David Derrick, MD, is a Pathology specialist in York, Pennsylvania. He attended and graduated from Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine in 1987, having over 32 years of diverse experience, especially in Pathology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Gettysburg Hospital, Oss Orthopaedic Hospital, Wellspan Surgery And Rehabilitation Hospital, York Hospital. Dr. David Derrick also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Wellspan Specialty Services, York Hospital. Dr. David Derrick accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 888-303-7829 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
York Hospital 1001 S George St, York, PA 17403
- Anatomic pathology & clinical pathology
- Umdnj - New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103, 1987
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Gettysburg Hospital
- Oss Orthopaedic Hospital
- Wellspan Surgery And Rehabilitation Hospital
- York Hospital
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Special areas of practice expertise