Dr. David Craft, MD, is an Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He attended and graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in 1988, having over 31 years of diverse experience, especially in Orthopedic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Abington Memorial Hospital, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Doylestown Hospital, Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center, Lansdale Hospital. Dr. David Craft also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Reconstructive Orthopaedic Associates Ii, P.C. Dr. David Craft accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 20 2400 Maryland Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107, 1988
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Pa Hospital-Uphs, General Surgery
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
- Lansdale Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise