Dr. David Ritter, MD, is a Surgical Oncology specialist in Bonita Springs, Florida. He attended and graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1988, having over 31 years of diverse experience, especially in Surgical Oncology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Cape Coral Hospital. Dr. David Ritter also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including David C Ritter M D Surgical Oncology And General Surgery P A.
No insurances listed.
- Jesuit College Preparatory School
- Baylor University
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center
- University of Alabama Hospitals
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Naples Community Hospital Assoc. Staff 10/4/99 Active Staff 10/4/00 Resigned 5/1/03 North Collier Hospital Assoc. Staff 10/4/99 Active Staff 10/4/00 Resigned 5/1/03 Lee Memorial Health System Assoc. Staff 8/24/96 Active Staff 10/24/97 Resigned 10/1/99
- American Board of Surgery - Board Certified, 1997 to present Florida Board of Medicine, 1996 to present Ohio State Medical Board, 1994 Kansas State Board of Healing Arts, 1992 Texas State Board of Medicine Examiners, 1989 Advanced Cardiac Life Support, 19
- American College of Surgeons, 1992 to present Fellowship conferred 1999 American Medical Association, 1988 – 2010 American Society of Breast Surgeons, 1999 - 2005 Society of Critical Care Medicine, Candidate, 1992-1994 Society of Surgical Oncology, Candid
Special areas of practice expertise