Dr. Donald L Erb, DO, is an Interventional Pain Management specialist in Sarasota, Florida. He attended and graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1988, having over 31 years of diverse experience, especially in Interventional Pain Management. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota, Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Dr. Donald L Erb also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Kennedy White And Riggs Orthopedic Associates. Dr. Donald L Erb accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (941) 365-0655 to request Dr. Donald L Erb the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Call 888-303-7829 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
6050 Cattleridge Blvd Ste 201, Sarasota, FL 34232
- Pain medicine
- Interventional pain medicine
- Philadelphia Coll Of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia Pa 19131, 1988
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Pain Management; Geisinger Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Geisinger Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise