Dr. Douglas Hansen, MD, is a Pathology specialist in Sarasota, Florida. He attended and graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 1993, having over 26 years of diverse experience, especially in Pathology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Desoto Memorial Hospital, Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Dr. Douglas Hansen also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Drs Clack Spencer White And Mccormack Pa. Dr. Douglas Hansen accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (941) 362-8900 to request Dr. Douglas Hansen the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Call 888-303-7829 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
2001 Webber St, Sarasota, FL 34239
- Anatomic pathology & clinical pathology
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195, 1993
- Armed Forces Inst Of Path, Dermatopathology; Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Special areas of practice expertise