Profile ID: 44505
Kennedy-White Orthopaedic Center 6050 Cattleridge Blvd Ste 201, Sarasota, FL 34232
No insurances listed.
Orthopaedic surgeons are qualified to diagnose musculoskeletal problems, perform, or prescribe treatments, and assist with rehabilitation. They can also help you develop long-term strategies to treat illnesses, disorders, and issues relating to your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
- Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102, 1997
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Adult Reconstructive Orthopedics; Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Englewood Community Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON
Special areas of practice expertise