Dr. Erik J Maurer, MD, is a Diagnostic Radiology specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1993, having over 26 years of diverse experience, especially in Diagnostic Radiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Native Medical Center, Alaska Regional Hospital, Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center, Providence Seward Hospital. Dr. Erik J Maurer also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Alaska Radiology Associates Inc. Dr. Erik J Maurer accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
3200 Providence Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Diagnostic radiology
- Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710, 1993
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatric Radiology; Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Vascular & Interventional Radiology; Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- Alaska Native Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Hospital
- Diagnostic Radiology
Special areas of practice expertise