Dr. Farid Ullah, MD, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Jacksonville, Florida. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1960, having over 59 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including Baptist Medical Center - Nassau, Baptist Medical Center, St Vincent's Medical Center, Uf Health Jacksonville. Dr. Farid Ullah also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Baptist Cardiology, Inc, Ecg Associates Of Jacksonville P A. Dr. Farid Ullah accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
No insurances listed.
- Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan, 1960
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Appalachian Reg Hosp, Internal Medicine; New York Methodist Hosp, Internal Medicine; Memorial Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Mayo Clinic
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
- Uf Health Jacksonville
- Internal Medicine
Special areas of practice expertise