Dr. Farook K Shroff, MD,FACC, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Plains, Pennsylvania. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1970, having over 49 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton, Wilkes-Barre General Hospital. Dr. Farook K Shroff also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Intermountain Medical Group Inc. Dr. Farook K Shroff accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 305 166 Hanover St, Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
- Internal Medicine
- Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India, 1970
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Episcopal Hosp (Tuhs), Internal Medicine J C Giuffre Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise