Dr. Francis D Ferdinand, MD, is a Thoracic Surgery specialist in West Chester, Pennsylvania. He attended and graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine in 1985, having over 34 years of diverse experience, especially in Thoracic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Riddle Memorial Hospital, Main Line Hospital Paoli, Main Line Hospital Lankenau. Dr. Francis D Ferdinand also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Main Line Healthcare. Dr. Francis D Ferdinand may accept Medicare Assignment.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 280 Lankenau Med Sci Bldg 100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA 19096
- Thoracic surgery ( cardiothoracic vascular surgery)
- Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, 1984
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Thoracic Surgery; Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, General Surgery
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Surgery; Thoracic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise