Dr. George Brasinikas, MD, is a Pathology specialist in Gallup, New Mexico. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1987, having over 32 years of diverse experience, especially in Pathology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility, Gallup Indian Medical Center, Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Care Services. Dr. George Brasinikas also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Dhhs, Phs, Naihs, Gallup Indian Medical Center. Dr. George Brasinikas accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
516 E Nizhoni Blvd, Gallup, NM 87301
- Clinical pathology/ laboratory medicine
- Univ Technologica de Santiago, Escuela de Medicina, 1987
- Baptist Hlth System Inc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility
- Gallup Indian Medical Center
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Care Services
Special areas of practice expertise