Dr. Guy Lee, MD, is an Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He attended and graduated from Temple University School Of Medicine in 1993, having over 26 years of diverse experience, especially in Orthopedic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Abington Memorial Hospital, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Doylestown Hospital, Lansdale Hospital, St Mary Medical Center. Dr. Guy Lee also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Reconstructive Orthopaedic Associates Ii, P.C. Dr. Guy Lee accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 20 2400 Maryland Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery of the spine
- Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140, 1993
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
- Lansdale Hospital
- St Mary Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise