Dr. Harold Scott Harris, MD, is a Gastroenterology specialist in Cape Coral, Florida. He attended and graduated from University Of Florida College Of Medicine in 1983, having over 36 years of diverse experience, especially in Gastroenterology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Cape Coral Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center Lee Mem Health System, Lee Memorial Hospital. Dr. Harold Scott Harris also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Associates In Digestive Health Llc. Dr. Harold Scott Harris accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
No insurances listed.
- Carson-Newman College: 1978 Jefferson City, Tennessee
- University of Florida College of Medicine: 1983 Gainesville, Florida
- Internal Medicine: 1986 University of Florida at Shands Hospital, Gainesville, Florida
- Gastroenterology: 1988 University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center Lee Mem Health System
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology: 1989]
- American Board of Internal Medicine: 1986
Special areas of practice expertise