- Ross University School of Medicine
- : Halifax Health, General Surgery
- Mercer University School of Medicine at Memorial Health, General Surgery
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Surgery-General
Special areas of practice expertise
Thoracic Thoracoabdominal Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Dissections and Occlusive Disease Carotid Artery Surgery including: Endarterectomy Stenting and TCAR Thoracic Outlet Syndrome surgery Open and Endovascular Surgery for Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease and Limb Salvage Comprehensive Surgical and Endovascular Treatment of Mesenteric or Renal Arterial Occlusive Disease Dialysis Access Surgery Complex Abdominal or Thoracic Venous Reconstruction Non-invasive Vascular Lab/Ultrasound
Showing up-to the five most recent reviews.