Dr. James Billys, MD, is an Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Brandon, Florida. He attended and graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine, having years of diverse experience, especially in Orthopedic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Florida Hospital Carrollwood, South Bay Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. James Billys also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Musculoskeletal Institute Chartered. Dr. James Billys accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
305 E Brandon Blvd, Brandon, FL 33511
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107, 1981
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood
- South Bay Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Parrish Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
- Wuesthoff Medical Center Rockledge
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise