Dr. James E Kallman, MD, is an Otolaryngology specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in 1996, having over 23 years of diverse experience, especially in Otolaryngology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Providence Alaska Medical Center. Dr. James E Kallman also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Alaska Center For Ear Nose Throat. Dr. James E Kallman accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste T230 3841 Piper St, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Otolaryngology/ Ears Nose Throat
- Plastic surgery within the head and neck
- Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104, 1996
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Otolaryngology
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Special areas of practice expertise