Dr. James E Croley III, MD, is an Ophthalmology specialist in Cape Coral, Florida. He attended and graduated from University Of Miami School Of Medicine in 1976, having over 43 years of diverse experience, especially in Ophthalmology. Dr. James E Croley also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Eye Site Of Cape Coral Pa. Dr. James E Croley accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Cataract & Refractive Institute of FL 613 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL 33990
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101, 1976
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Ophthalmology; Baptist Hlth System Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cumberland College
- Florida Society of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Opthpac Committee 2009 – Present
- Lee County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise
Comprehensive Eye Exams Precision Cataract Surgery Nutritional Counselling for Eye Care Lasik Surgery CK (Conductive Keratoplasty) Glaucoma Treatment Plastic Surgery (Lid, Blepharoplasty, Botox, Skin Care)