Dr. Joanna Kum So Chon, MD, is a Urology specialist in Bonita Springs, Florida. She attended and graduated from George Washington University School Of Medicine in 1994, having over 25 years of diverse experience, especially in Urology. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Naples Community Hospital, Physicians Regional Medical Center - Pine Ridge. Dr. Joanna Kum So Chon accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Naples Urology Associates 3291 Woods Edge Pkwy., Ste. 100, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037, 1994
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Urology; Mercy Hosp Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Fellowship in pelvic floor reconstruction, voiding dysfunction, and urodynamics at the Tower Institute of Continence, Cedars Sinai Hospital, in Los Angeles
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Pine Ridge
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Society of Women in Urology
- American Urological Association
- Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine & Urogenital Reconstructio
Awards & Publications
- She was voted by her peers in Philadelphia in 2011 and 2012 as a “Top Doc” in the Philadelphia magaz
Special areas of practice expertise
She is an established pelvic floor reconstructive surgeon and offers a vast array of surgical techniques including: vaginal, laparoscopic and robotic approaches. She specializes in cystocele repairs, rectocele repairs, sacrocolpopexy and vaginal sling procedures. Dr. Chon follows all industry standards and FDA guidelines for the use of pelvic mesh.