Dr. John F Kokesh, MD, is an Otolaryngology specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 1988, having over 31 years of diverse experience, especially in Otolaryngology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Native Medical Center, Maniilaq Health Center, Norton Sound Regional Hospital, Yukon Kuskokwim Delta Reg Hospital. Dr. John F Kokesh also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium. Dr. John F Kokesh accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Attn Sherry Reedy 4315 Diplomacy Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Otolaryngology/ Ears Nose Throat
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195, 1988
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Otolaryngology; Virginia Mason Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Alaska Native Medical Center
- Kanakanak Hospital
- Norton Sound Regional Hospital
- Yukon Kuskokwim Delta Reg Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise