Dr. John Mckinney Jr., MD, is a Thoracic Surgery specialist in Bradenton, Florida. He attended and graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine in 1987, having over 32 years of diverse experience, especially in Thoracic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Englewood Community Hospital, Fawcett Memorial Hospital. Dr. John Mckinney also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Riverview Cardiac Surgery. Dr. John Mckinney accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
3191 Harbor Blvd Ste B, Port Charlotte, FL 33952
- Thoracic surgery ( cardiothoracic vascular surgery)
- Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210, 1987
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Good Samaritan Hosp, General Surgery
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
- Englewood Community Hospital
- Thoracic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise