Dr. John A Puleo, MD, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Sarasota, Florida. He attended and graduated from Georgetown University Of Medicine in 1986, having over 33 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including Desoto Memorial Hospital, Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota, Englewood Community Hospital, Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Venice Regional Medical Center - Bayfront Health. Dr. John A Puleo also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including John A Puleo Md Pl, Panel Of Electrocardiology Of Doctors Hospital, Panel Of Electrocardiology Of Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Dr. John A Puleo accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (941) 379-0088 to request Dr. John A Puleo the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
5741 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 530, Sarasota, FL 34233
- Internal Medicine
- Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007, 1990
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Internal Medicine; Shands Jacksonville Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Englewood Community Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center - Bayfront Health
Special areas of practice expertise