Dr. John Rees, MD, is a Diagnostic Radiology specialist in Gainesville, Florida. He attended and graduated from Georgetown University Of Medicine in 1981, having over 38 years of diverse experience, especially in Diagnostic Radiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Uf Health Shands Hospital. Dr. John Rees also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Florida Clinical Practice Association Inc. Dr. John Rees accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (352) 265-0535 to request Dr. John Rees the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
7103 Wild Horse Cir, Sarasota, FL 34241
- Diagnostic radiology
- Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007, 1981
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Diagnostic Radiology; Hartford Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Georgetown Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Florida Hospital Tampa
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
- Uf Health Shands Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise