Dr. John M Midthun, MD, is a Diagnostic Radiology specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from University Of Wisconsin Medical School in 1977, having over 42 years of diverse experience, especially in Diagnostic Radiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Native Medical Center, Norton Sound Regional Hospital, Yukon Kuskokwim Delta Reg Hospital. Dr. John M Midthun also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium. Dr. John M Midthun accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
4315 Diplomacy Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706, 1977
- Sacred Heart Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Sacred Heart Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Alaska Native Medical Center
- Norton Sound Regional Hospital
- Yukon Kuskokwim Delta Reg Hospital
- Diagnostic Radiology
Special areas of practice expertise