Dr. Kwanghee Kim, MD, is an Internal Medicine specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1998, having over 21 years of diverse experience, especially in Internal Medicine. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Regional Hospital, Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center, Providence Seward Hospital. Dr. Kwanghee Kim also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Providence Health And Services - Washington. Dr. Kwanghee Kim accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Tower B Ste 314 3300 Providence Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Internal Medicine
- Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea, 1985
- Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise