Lauren Carcas, M.D., is a medical oncologist who specializes in breast cancer. She serves as a patient’s primary cancer care physician, diagnosing and staging the disease as well as treating it using chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, biological therapy and targeted therapy. She monitors a patient’s progress, provides supportive care and coordinates treatment provided by other specialists.
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami School of Medicine
- Baptist Hospital of Miami
- Medical Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American College of Physicians
Special areas of practice expertise
Showing up-to the five most recent reviews.