Naples Women's Center LLC was formed in 1997 and has just celebrated its 20th year of servicing the women of Naples, Florida. As the premier OB/GYN practice is the community and in cooperation with Naples Community Hospital, you can be assured of excellent healthcare for all of your feminine concerns.
Sarasota OB/GYN Associates 2439 Bee Ridge Rd, Sarasota, FL 34239
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine at Marshall University, 2007
- Marshall University, 1989
- Medical Doctor of Obstetrics and Gynecology Florida & West Virginia, DEA Registration Florida, Medicare & Medicaid Provider Florida & West Virginia
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, NICA, Florida Medical Association, Collier County Medical Society
Awards & Publications
- 2012 Excellence in Laparoscopic Surgery by The Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons
Special areas of practice expertise
Leila Ellen Sakhai, M.D. of Obstetrics and Gynecology began practicing in the OB/GYN department of West Virginia University at Charleston Area Medical Center in 2008. In addition Dr. Sakhai was a Clinical Instructor from 2013 to 2015 at West Virginia University's Department of OB/GYN. Subsequently Dr. Sakhai moved to the Naples, Florida area in 2016 and has become an intricate component of Naples Women's Center's quality of care. Dr. Sakhai utilizes the most advanced diagnostic equipment to determine issues and performs surgical procedures to resolves these issues both in-house and at Naples Community Hospital's Surgical Center. Dr. Sakhai gets personally involved in both prenatal and postnatal care plans along with performing actual birthing of patients' children.