Mario Rene Perez-Rodriguez, M.D.Internal Medicine Healthlynked Member
Suncoast Premier Medical Four Corners Area, Clermont, FL 34714
Dr. Mario R Perez Rodriguez, MD, is an Internal Medicine specialist in Kissimmee, Florida. He attended and graduated from Ponce School Of Medicine in 1995, having over 24 years of diverse experience, especially in Internal Medicine. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Florida Hospital, Heart Of Florida Regional Medical Center, South Lake Hospital. Dr. Mario R Perez Rodriguez also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Suncoast Premier Medical Llc. Dr. Mario R Perez Rodriguez accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call (863)-588-0110 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
- Ponce School of Medicine
- Medical residency in internal medicine at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida
- Medical residency in internal medicine at Jose Gandara Regional Medical University Hospital in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Florida Hospital
- Heart Of Florida Regional Medical Center
- South Lake Hospital
- Internal Medicine
- American College of Aesthetics Physicians
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Society of Medicine and Laser Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise
Dr. Perez prides himself on his extensive postgraduate training and broad specializations. Today, he serves his patients not only as an internist but by providing many cosmetic and aesthetic options, as well, such as wrinkle correction and injectables.