Dr. Mark S Rubin, MD, is a Hematology/Oncology specialist in Bonita Springs, Florida. He attended and graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons in 1988, having over 31 years of diverse experience, especially in Hematology/Oncology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Cape Coral Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center Lee Mem Health System, Lee Memorial Hospital, Naples Community Hospital, Physicians Regional Medical Center - Pine Ridge.
No insurances listed.
- Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians & Surgeons, New York NY 10032, 1988
- Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Medical Oncology; Ucla Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Fellowship in Oncology/Hematology Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center Lee Mem Health System
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Pine Ridge
- Medical Oncology
Special areas of practice expertise