Dr. Mark O Mcvee, MD, is a Diagnostic Radiology specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 1989, having over 30 years of diverse experience, especially in Diagnostic Radiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Regional Hospital, Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Mark O Mcvee also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Alaska Imaging Associates, Llc. Dr. Mark O Mcvee accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 390 2751 Debarr Rd, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Diagnostic radiology
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195, 1989
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Neuroradiology; Metrohealth Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Samaritan Hospital
- Diagnostic Radiology
Special areas of practice expertise