Dr. Matthew P Thomas, MD, is a Psychiatry specialist in Sarasota, Florida. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1995, having over 24 years of diverse experience, especially in Psychiatry. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Dr. Matthew P Thomas also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Comprehensive Care Center Inc, Smh Physician Services Inc. Dr. Matthew P Thomas accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (941) 917-7760 to request Dr. Matthew P Thomas the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Sarasota Infectious Disease Associates 1650 S Osprey Ave, Sarasota, FL 34239
- Psychiatry & neurology
- Child & adolescent psychiatry
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103, 1995
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Baylor Coll Of Med, Psychiatry
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Chairman of Psychiatry at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise