Dr. Michael A Todd, MD,FACS, is a General Surgery specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine in 1983, having over 36 years of diverse experience, especially in General Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Regional Hospital, Central Peninsula General Hospital, Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center. Dr. Michael A Todd also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Chinook Surgical Group. Dr. Michael A Todd accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste Ste 278 1200 Airport Heights Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508
- General Surgery
- Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143, 1983
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, General Surgery; Contra Costra Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Special areas of practice expertise