Dr. Michael D Rupp, MD,FACC, is an Interventional Cardiology specialist in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He attended and graduated from Hahnemann University College Of Medicine in 1987, having over 32 years of diverse experience, especially in Interventional Cardiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton, Wilkes-Barre General Hospital. Dr. Michael D Rupp also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Ekg Associates Of Wyoming Valley Llp. Dr. Michael D Rupp accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 305 166 Hanover St, Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
- Internal Medicine
- Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102, 1987
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Robt Packer Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise