Profile ID: 4509
Call (727)-461-6026 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Clearwater - Orthopaedics of West Florida 430 Morton Plant Street Ste 301, Clearwater, FL 33756
Countryside Office - Orthopaedic Associates of West Florida 3251 North McMullen Booth Rd. Suite 201, Clearwater, FL 33761
Bardmoor Office - Orthopaedics Associates of West Florida 8839 Bryan Dairy Road Suite 240, Largo, FL 33777
Trinity Office - Orthopaedics Associates of West Florida 2044 Trinity Oaks Blvd. Suite 301, Trinity, FL 34655
Orthopaedic surgeons are qualified to diagnose musculoskeletal problems, perform, or prescribe treatments, and assist with rehabilitation. They can also help you develop long-term strategies to treat illnesses, disorders, and issues relating to your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
The field of medicine that includes the investigation, preservation, and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
- Tufts University, Medford, MA, 1984
- University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX, 1969
- General Surgery, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX, 2018
- Shock Trauma Hospital, Baltimore, MD, 2018
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital for Joint Diseases, Orthopaedic Institute, New York, NY, 2018
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA, 2018
- New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA, Dr. Edward Nalebuff and Dr. Lewis Millender, 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Hand
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Nalebuff Hand Society
- VirchelWood Hand Society
Special areas of practice expertise
Make an Appointment