Dr. Michael Louis Yandel, MD, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Crestview, Florida. He attended and graduated from University Of Miami School Of Medicine in 1987, having over 32 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including North Okaloosa Medical Center, Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, Healthmark Regional Medical Center, Twin Cities Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast. Dr. Michael Louis Yandel also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Crestview Hospital Corporation. Dr. Michael Louis Yandel accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste A 129 E Redstone Ave, Crestview, FL 32539
- Internal Medicine
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101, 1989
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Baptist Hospital
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Healthmark Regional Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast
Special areas of practice expertise