Dr. Michael P Defrain, MD, is a Thoracic Surgery specialist in Cape Coral, Florida. He attended and graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 1998, having over 21 years of diverse experience, especially in Thoracic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Cape Coral Hospital, Lee Memorial Hospital, Northside Hospital, Palms Of Pasadena Hospital, St Anthony's Hospital. Dr. Michael P Defrain also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Lee Memorial Health System. Dr. Michael P Defrain accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 888-303-7829 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
LPG Cardiothoracic Surgery 9981 S. healthPark Dr., Ste. 310, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Thoracic surgery ( cardiothoracic vascular surgery)
- Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Mich.
- General Surgery Residency, Michigan State University in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency, Texas Heart Institute and MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
- Palms Of Pasadena Hospital
- Bayfront Health - St Petersburg
- St Anthony's Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- General Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise
Robotic lung surgery Minimally invasive heart and lung surgery Mitral valve repair and replacement Aortic valve replacement Atrial fibrillation surgery Transcatheter aortic valve replacement Coronary artery bypass