Dr. Nicholas George Paron, MD, is an Internal Medicine specialist in Vernon, Connecticut. He attended and graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine in 1998, having over 21 years of diverse experience, especially in Internal Medicine. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Ashtabula County Medical Center, North Memorial Medical Center, Manchester Memorial Hospital, Essentia Health St Mary's Medical Center, Essentia Health St Joseph's Medical Center. Dr. Nicholas George Paron also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including South Sound Inpatient Physicians Pllc. Dr. Nicholas George Paron may accept Medicare Assignment.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
7600 McCarty Rd, Saginaw, MI 48603
- Internal Medicine
- MI STATE UNIV COLL OF HUMAN MED, EAST LA, 1998
- Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Essentia Health St Mary's Medical Center
- Essentia Health St Joseph's Medical Center
Special areas of practice expertise