Dr. Patrick A Cambier, MD, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Largo, Florida. He attended and graduated from Hahnemann University College Of Medicine in 1986, having over 33 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including Highlands Regional Medical Center, Mease Countryside Hospital, Morton Plant Hospital. Dr. Patrick A Cambier also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Morton Plant Health Services Inc. Dr. Patrick A Cambier accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
- Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102, 1986
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Hospital Dunedin
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Internal Medicine
Special areas of practice expertise
Showing up-to the five most recent reviews.