Dr. Patrick Ross Jr., MD,PHD, is a Thoracic Surgery specialist in West Chester, Pennsylvania. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1983, having over 36 years of diverse experience, especially in Thoracic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Ohio State University Hospitals, James Cancer Hospital & Solove Research Institute, Wooster Community Hospital. Dr. Patrick Ross also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Main Line Healthcare. Dr. Patrick Ross accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 330 Msb W 100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA 19096
- Thoracic surgery ( cardiothoracic vascular surgery)
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63109, 1983
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Thoracic Surgery; Yale New Haven Chldn Ctr, General Surgery; Yale New Haven Hosp, General Surgery
- James Cancer Hospital & Solove Research Institute
- Main Line Hospital Bryn Mawr Campus
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospitals
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Surgery; Thoracic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise